Saturday, March 2, 2019

Hi, My Name is VonRoss McGhie of VonTronix™ VonRoss Electronics LLC


Hi, my name is VonRoss McGhie. In the future though, you may just refer to me as VonRoss. On March 1st, VonTronix ™ LLC (@vontronixllc) became a reality. My dad, Ross McGhie and my Mom, Nancy Francois (aka Aquarius Dawn Nancy) started my company. Is that not the best way to earn my own money? Well, where do I start?🤔 🤷🏾‍♂️ I  am an ambitious ten year old entrepreneur who loves anything to do with technology (Techie Kid). I am a gamer, martial artists (Jui Jitsu), debate team member at Driftwood Elementary, and just a well-rounded young kid. My biggest hobby is remote control toys and anything computers. I guess it is only right I share my world of electronic gadgets with you. I love Drones!


1 comment: